JOIN OUR TEAM
Our employees are the creative force that helps bring our innovations to life. We are proud of our team that is bringing game-changing ideas to the table and affecting global change. Can you relate? We need talented, independent, forward-thinking and creative individuals to join our team. If you are inspired by the idea of truly making a difference in the world, we want to talk to you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Applications Engineer
Helix Semiconductors is currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Applications Engineer to maintain and support our industry-leading products and systems.
The Applications Engineer will work with sales managers and sales engineers, and customers for successful sales conversion. This also includes the pre sales activities, where one has to assist in formulating the product specification as per the customer's needs, and accelerate the sales procedure accordingly. Also, one has to design the training material involved in the technical field training, and assist in providing field training to the sales team.
The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides integrated services to meet our clients’ needs both locally and across the globe.
- Functions as the primary support point of contact for sales engineers and customers.
- Provide sales engineers and customers with product training of the company’s design tools such as data sheets, samples, demo boards, application notes, etc.
- Provide sales engineers and customers with design assistance with collaboration from the factory Applications to help support specific product/system design efforts (DIN and DWIN).
- Review teardown reports, perform engineering analysis and study customer literature to develop full understanding of the customers’ applications and product architecture.
- Champion the customer needs and work with the other company colleagues to develop competitive and creative technical solutions.
- Work with sales engineers and customers’ key technical decision makers to get Helix’s products designed into customers’ development projects.
- Be aware of the size and nature of the business at the assigned account and participate in developing the account penetration strategy.
- Participate in seminars, trade shows, conferences, meetings and training videos for promoting the devised application engineering products.
- Understand the competitive landscape and continuously work on differentiating Helix’s solutions.
- Manage multiple projects and follow up on various tasks to ensure timely support and execution.
- Ensure clear and accurate external and internal reporting and communication.
- Strong academic and technical background in electrical engineering. At minimum a BSEE is required, and an MSEE is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of related electrical design or semiconductor applications engineering.
- The ideal candidate has a fairly broad design background. This candidate has done designs that implement PMIC (Power Management IC) and networking products.
- Professional attitude with the ability to prioritize a dynamic list of multiple tasks, to plan and prepare for customer meetings in advance and to work with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Able to lead technical discussions and to present technical features and benefits of our products.
- Self-motivated team player who is able to take direction enthusiastically.
- Effective presenter and communicator, with the ability to ask questions appropriately, be a good listener and record accurate meeting notes and actions.
- Timely with external and internal responses, assigned action item follow-up and project documentation.
- Expected Travel 50%. Second language understanding is a plus but not required.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.